VINFAST VIETNAM TRIP CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility. This VinFast Vietnam Trip Contest (“Contest”) is open to all natural persons who are legal residents of Canada and are of the age of majority in the province or territory of their residence. The Contest is not valid in the province of Quebec, Canada. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal, and other local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsorship and Administration. The Contest administrator is VinFast Auto Canada Inc. (“VinFast”). VinFast and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfillment of the Contest, including without limitation, the immediate family members of such individuals, are not eligible to participate. VinFast will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Entry Period. This Contest begins on June 6, 2022, at 10:00AM Eastern and ends on June 20, 2022, at 4:00PM Eastern (“Entry Period”).
- Limitations on Entries. Unlimited entries per person. No third-party entry or entry through any contest service is permitted. Any person who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple or false and/or misleading contact information under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage multiple or false and/or misleading entries, as determined by VinFast in its sole discretion, may be disqualified. Use of robotic entry devices are strictly prohibited.
- Contest Prize. A trip to Vietnam to tour the VinFast manufacturing facility and attend VinFast company-sponsored events. Specifically: Two (2) airline vouchers to Vietnam to depart from your nearest international airport in close proximity to your residence on July 17, 2022 and return to your nearest international airport in close proximity to your residence in Canada on July 23, 2022 (Eastern). Local transportation to /from airports in Canada, as well as all other expenses not explicitly included are the responsibility of the winner, Meals and accommodation are included. VinFast reserves the right to adjust and/or modify the trip dates in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The trip will include all related transportation and accommodation to and from VinFast company-sponsored events. The winner may designate the second person to travel with them, subject to that person being of the age of majority in their jurisdiction and both the winner and accompanying person being eligible to travel to Viet Nam on the dates defined by these rules. The winner and the accompanying traveling person are responsible for any necessary travel documentation that includes the following: (a) proof of vaccination status ,as required in accordance with current public health guidelines for travel to the U.S. and Vietnam; (b) valid passports (must be valid for a minimum of six (6) months from the date of travel; and (c) B-1/B-2 non-immigrant US visa that will cover the duration of the trip. VinFast will arrange the visitor visa for entry to Viet Nam. tourist visa. The estimated value of the Prize is approximately CAD 10,000.00.
- Drawing. One entrant will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries collected during the validity of the Entry Period. Each selected entrant will be required to answer a mathematical skill-testing question. The drawing will be conducted by Sid Lee, the authorized legal marketing vendor of VinFast, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Contest and these Official Rules are final and binding in all legal respects. VinFast, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and may refuse to award a prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained unfair advantage in the Contest, failed to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, or obtained winner status using fraudulent and/or misleading means. If there is a dispute about the identity of an entrant, prizes will be awarded to the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by the internet service provider responsible for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a selected entrant is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, that selected entrant may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be awarded the prize in a separate random drawing. Selected entrants will be notified by their method of entry, either Instagram DM or email. Inability of VinFast to contact a selected entrant at the time of selection or failure to respond to the Instagram or email notification announcing that the recipient has been selected within one (1) business day may result in disqualification of the entrant and an alternate entrant will be selected in another random drawing.
- Odds. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received, according to the eligibility requirements in the Contest. VinFast is unaware of how many entries will be received.
- WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE ANY VINFAST-OWNED WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELATED SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE INTERFERE WITH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND VINFAST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT AS PERMITTED BY LAW.
- General Terms. By entering this Contest, you promise to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of VinFast, which will be final and binding in all respects. VinFast reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time. VinFast reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel the Contest or modify these Official Rules at any time. VinFast will not be responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind arising out of your participation in the Contest. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS VINFAST, INSTAGRAM THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AND ASSIGNS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a Prize, winner grants VinFast a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use winner’s name, photograph, voice, and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotion, and other publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants, VinFast or any of the other the Released Parties in connection with the Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. The parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Ontario in any action to enforce these Official Rules or otherwise relating to these Official Rules or relating to this Contest.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded. VinFast, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value, in the event of the unavailability of the advertised prize or any portion thereof. The prize may not be transferred, assigned, or redeemed for cash.
- Winner’s Name. The name of winners is available only within ten (10) business days after the close of the Contest. To receive the name of the winners, where permitted by law, please contact VinFast by email at [email protected]